Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Knowing this, can I do that

If you know this:

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. (John 15:18)

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. (John 15:19)

"Remember the word that I said to you, `A slave is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. (John 15:20)


How hard is it to do that:

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Romans 12:18)

1 comment:

fre wil said...

Lord knows I try to be at peace with all men and women. There is too much going on with not much time left. I can't waste it on being angry with someone when there are people dying everyday without an opportunity to hear the gospel.

What's so important in our lives that will take our focus off of Christ? And what He's doing for us? How important is it that someone offended you? God gives grace to me and you, so you should as well.