Friday, October 24, 2008

Get Checked

On yesterday 10/23/2008 I had a physical done. I'm having problems with going to bathroom too much, especially at night as I go anywhere between 4-5 times. Easy to say I'm not able to get a good night sleep. So I decided to get a physical done and to get my prostate checked.

Some may say "man I don't have to get checked until 40 yrs old". Well at the ripe old age of 34, I have an enlarged prostate. So I'm 6 years ahead of schedule. I thank God for those commercials that talk about men having enlarged prostates and how they go the bathroom a lot. Those symptoms sounded like some of the things I was dealing with and glory to God it was found out to be true.

Now it must be said that I didn't enjoy being probed by a finger or any other foreign objects at the place the sun doesn't shine. But it's necessary. After the test I had some blood work done because they need to see if the enlargement is because of an infection or possible diabetes. I pray that it's not diabetes, because that means no more candy... ;o(

I'm not going to give any statistics........because I'm too lazy to look it up. But here's a statistic. 1 out of 1 person will die (unless the Lord come back first) sooner or later. Do you want it to be sooner or later. Then Go get checked. As a side note.......as many men know, if your prostate is removed, your man-tool may not work like it used to. (hint)


- One!

1 comment:

fre wil said...

All I have to say is Wow! I praise God that you were able to catch it. However, the long finger of the doctor is something I'm not yet ready to endure. Lord, give me more time.